Re[2]: yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1195 - 8 msgs

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 12 07:51:02 2003

Hello Rich,

  I had similar problems with my Blueberry reading the CDs.  For me it
  turned out to be the program I was using to burn the CDs.  I was
  burning on a Windows machine with nero 5.5 originally but that
  failed.  I switched to burning with CDR-Win 5.02 and all worked
  fine.  Switching to 650MB media didn't help at all.

  Ironically I YDL 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 on 700MB CDs with Nero and
  never had a problem.  Something changed in how the ISOs were
  created, but I don't know exactly.

  jer