PowerMac G4 audio input

Andriy Rysin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Dec 15 15:29:04 2003

Well I've got 3 jacks on the back of the box and icons for two of them
look like outputs but one looks like small circle with two triangles
pointing inside the circle. So I assumed this was audio input. Here what
I've found on Apple site:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Hardware/Developer_Notes/Macintosh_CPUs-G4/PowerMacG4/3Input-Output/chapter_4_section_11.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP30000305/TPXREF162

Looks like some G4s do have audio in. I'd better check with Apple guys.

Thanks,
Andriy