Eclipse??

Ray Auge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Dec 21 22:41:01 2003

Is there an Eclipse build for YDL 3.0 (Sirius)? (this is a ppc/mac
distro for those who don't know).

 I've tried everything... I just can't get it to build. I've tried with
3.0M3 (because it only requires jdk1.3.1, of which I'm using blackdown's
jdk) and for some reason, which I can't figure out, it's trying to load
classes from a gcj build I have, even when I remove the gcj.jar from the
class path and put the jdk earlier in the PATH...

A couple times I've gotten it to find the jdk, but then it fails with
errors like "failed to load package java.lang form rt.jar" even though
the requested packages are actually there....

I'm really baffled.

Is there anyone here who can help, or recommend another list.

Thanks,
Ray Auge