Beige G3 can't find root after install

Duane Foster yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Dec 22 14:36:01 2003

I did try the two current BenH kernel on linuxppc.org (one of them was =
powermac-ow-scsi-2.4-benh-2.4.23-pre5) and neither of them could not =
find root.  The how-to does refer to a ~Ben10-thk kernel..  is this =
different from the current BenH kernels?=20
linuxppc states that the old world scsi kernel is not for the beige G3 =
and the how-to on this website is not a beige G3. I am wondering if =
there is a difference with the beige G3 having 2 scsi busses?

duane