USB configuring

bruce woller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Dec 28 19:56:01 2003

I tried to visit that site today.  A message says the document is "out
for review"? whatever that means.  If you are running "stock"YDL 3.0
kernel usb-ohci should be already part of your initrd file.  If you are
running a custom kernel you may need to configure the kernel build to
include this function.

Regsrds,
Bruce