(long) Gnome 2 (was YDL 2.3 Custom Install isn't custom)

Halvor yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Feb 2 09:45:01 2003

there is no result with install lpt-base, but

after a lot of mess with the apt links, they need a bit of editing, remove
lptmultimedia, that part seems to be a bit damaged then apt-get update to
make shure things are working then apt-get upgrade. at least something is
happening now, what the result will be once I reboot .... ;)

halvor