MAC 7600/120

Åke Svensson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 5 08:19:01 2003

I've got 2 7600/132 running YDL 2.0 with Realtek 10/100 Ethernetcard.
It's great! Though the GUI's are sluggish and I don't use them. I do
think it's excellent to learn Linux at first without graphical
interfaces like KDE and so on. Maybe a newer video card would give a
boost to KDE?

Go for it!

Regards,

Ake Svensson, ever a newbie
PS Get a bigger harddisk like 4 GB's at least!