"/boot/vmlinux: No such file or directory" on dual proc G4

eniac yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 14 15:09:01 2003

post your yaboot.conf, and if you can, get me the fstab.

those first few partitions are OpenFirmware stuff I think.  Its how it
gets its little drivers.  I wouldn't delete those (macs don't work right
without them, even if its not MacOS).  My ibook has 8 of 'em.

you can get to the terminal (to get the files above)  by switching
virutal terminals to vt3 (I think) in the installer