Yellow Dog Apple display LCD problem

Stephen Lewis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 14 16:20:00 2003

Radeon 7000 PCI card works fine including DRI
with XFree86 4.2. So does Rage128. I would not
expect an automatic install script to set it up
but multiple video cards are easily accomodated
in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4. Try 'XFree86 -configure'
which will find multiple cards and write a config
file for you to edit, then 'man XF86Config' for
the rules,

Stephen Lewis