Trying to compile the latest version of gcc

The Doctor yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Feb 15 21:59:01 2003

Hello, the default 'powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu' is fine as that is the system type.  The OS name does not matter.  Don't bother trying to override it.

I can't say whether it will work since I've never compiled 3.2 on it.  Hopefully it will work.