Garnome 0.21.2 / nautilus

Etienne Beaule yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 21 14:27:01 2003

> I've installed gnome2.2 successfully on YDL 2.3 with the exception of=20=

> a few things. Nautilus seems to be broken in some areas.

Seems like it is trying to use the old libnautilus (in /usr/lib)=20
instead of the one you installed with gnome2.

When you edited you /etc/ld.so.conf file, did you put your gnome2 lib=20
(/opt/gnome2/lib in my case) dir on top (first line or so)?

I just rebuild the whole thing with the latest garnome (after I tried=20
Gentoo and Debian distros - and isntalled gnome2 on these as well - I=20
am getting very experienced in the process!) and I have no problems=20
whatsoever (and it  builded much more easily than with the earlier=20
version described in the long how-to I posted some time ago).

=C9tienne=