Trouble in compiling kernel 2.4.20

Charles Trois yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Feb 22 03:08:01 2003

Sorry I sent this message while not complete. What I wanted to ask is this:
would it be possible that this so-called stable kernel is bugged? or that
version 2.4.20 is incompatible with Yellow Dog? or that I am making a big
mistake?

In the last case, it seems that the error could  only come from the xconfig
phase, and this brings another question: when configuring the kernel, what
is one free to do, and what is one ***not*** free to do?

Any hints will be welcome.

Charles.