Netgear FA311

Charles Hessifer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Feb 22 21:57:01 2003

Robert,

Just completed the recompile on the kernel (I built the natsemi driver
directly into the kernel) then rebooted and ! there was my two new
Netgear FA311 NICs. They appear to be performing well I will keep
monitoring them, but thanks for the heads up.

Thanks,

CH=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Serphillips [mailto:rserphillips@austin.rr.com]=20
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 12:09 PM
To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Subject: Re: Netgear FA311

I'm using the natsemi driver that comes with the kernel source
package.=20
You'll probably be best off building it directly into the kernel
instead of a module.

-Rob

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:39:00 -0800
"Charles Hessifer" <charles.hessifer@guidancesoftware.com> wrote:

> Can anyone point me into the direction of where I can obtain the
> Netgear FA311 driver for my ydl 2.3 G4 PPC? I have been searching
> around, but haven't had much luck.
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> CH
> =20
> Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged
> and confidential and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
> agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
> prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
> please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting
> it from your computer.  Thank
>=20
>=20
=20
Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and =
confidential and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this =
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent =
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you =
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of =