keyboard urgent!

MHZ yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 24 07:01:01 2003

I tried "Font Selector" twice and don't recall it shows the key you
press to get a character. Actually, I remember I had to choose the
character with the mouse only. I may be wrong thou so as soon as I get
to YDL I'll check again.

I din't know about "xkeycaps" so I'll check on that one too.

Thank you very much.