DLINK driver installer error

Andrew Jacobs yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Feb 27 08:14:01 2003

I haven't heard anything back about this yet, so I thought I'd post =
again:

Many thanks for the tips Robert and Nathan.  I'd already tried replacing
that file with the slab.h, but that didn't help.  I did recompile the =
kernel
again (with source from kernel.org), and included the 8139too as a =
module,
but when I try to insert it this is what I get.  Can anyone help me =
here?
(The irony of the situation is that I borrowed a friends 3com card which
worked like a charm-put in PCI slot, rebooted, done-no recompiling,=20
etc.)

[root@neo net]# pwd
/lib/modules/2.4.20/kernel/drivers/net
[root@neo net]# insmod 8139too.o=3D20
8139too.o: unresolved symbol generic_mii_ioctl_Rf8e429ef
8139too.o: unresolved symbol mii_ethtool_gset_Re33d57e7
8139too.o: unresolved symbol mii_ethtool_sset_R2d85519a
8139too.o: unresolved symbol mii_nway_restart_Rec07b713
8139too.o: unresolved symbol mii_link_ok_Ra4c832df
[root@neo net]#
-Andrew

>The driver is included with the kernel source . Try the 8139too module

>-Rob

=3D20

=3D20

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:37:48 -0700