FROM ADMIN: SPAM, SPAM, SPAM eggs and SPAM

Fred Laxton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 28 08:31:00 2003

I had just assumed it was already restricted to members, so that is a
good move.  Running an open list these days is not a good idea, due to
the spoiling of the Internet by a *very* few SPAMmers.  I've set up
dynamic blocklists on my hosting service and run SpamAssassin, and some
*still* get through (very few) - very irritating.