Install error 17

Geno Endicott yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 24 22:16:00 2003

--Apple-Mail-4--876334875

When formatting the partitions when installing Yellowdog. I got this
error.

Could not create rpm directories or
database;exceptions,Exception:[Error 17} File exists: '/tmp/root/var'

any ideas on how to fix this?

geno.

http://www.barbaloot.com
AIM: barbalut

"when you die," says a dark-haired woman at the next table, "they can
make you
into diamonds now. It's scientific. That's how I want to be remembered.
I want
to shine."
-neil gaiman
--Apple-Mail-4--876334875

When formatting the partitions when installing Yellowdog. I got this
error.

Could not create rpm directories or
database;exceptions,Exception:[Error 17} File exists: '/tmp/root/var'

any ideas on how to fix this?

</color>

AIM: barbalut

</color>

woman at the next table, "they can make you

into diamonds now. It's scientific. That's how I want to be
remembered. I want

to shine."

-neil gaiman</color>
--Apple-Mail-4--876334875--