12" 4.6lbs goodness

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 10 19:54:01 2003

On 8 Jan 2003, Dan Burcaw wrote:
>We'll have to see. I'm going to do my best to get my hands on one of
>these machines very soon.

 You mean that Apple doesn't give you some of their prototype machines so
that you can have an OS ready for when the machine is released? :-)

 It would be wicked if YDL were to run on this puppy. My iBook died 2 days
before the christmas holidays (fried Motherboard), so I just ordered one
of the 12" Powerbooks. YDL is/was my primary OS on my iBook, so the sooner
it can run on the Powerbook, the better. Email me if you need
info/help/anything and I'll do what I can once I get the machine.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh