3.0

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 12 14:51:00 2003

Ximian just made the choice not to support ever single YDL point
release. All indications I've received indicate that they should support
YDL 3.0.  (although not the minute it is released.. there will be some
delay).  In addition, I'll take a look at getting Webmin properly
supported for the next release.  As far as what it will ship with, such
as which version of gcc... look at Red Hat 8.  That should be a pretty
good indication.

-Dan