3.0

Chris Croome yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 12 15:16:01 2003

Hi

Looking forward to 3.0 :-)

The only feature request I have is for better support for sound and
external monitors on 600Mhz iBooks.

On Sun 12-Jan-2003 at 02:36:20PM -0700, Dan Burcaw wrote:
> Ximian just made the choice not to support ever single YDL point
> release. All indications I've received indicate that they should
> support YDL 3.0.  (although not the minute it is released.. there
> will be some delay).

Ximian still don't support RH 8.0. Incidently if you want to use
Ximian with YD 2.3 then just edit /etc/yellowdog-release and change
2.3 to 2.2 and it all works fine. Remember to change it back after
using Red Carpet!

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>