new to the list

Fred Laxton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 26 20:48:01 2003

Here are some sites I peruse and have found helpful in no particular
order.  Bear in mind that news isn't as frequent for the PPC Linux
distros & interests.  I have a PowerBook with YDL 2.3 and love it.  Enjoy!

http://www.tuxppc.org/

http://ibooklinux.net/ (subset of tuxppc.org - another one is
powerbooklinux.net)

http://penguinppc.org/

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/

http://www.miketec.org/ibook/ - even though this is about installing
Debian on an iBook, you can still learn a lot about Linux on the iBook.

Fred