Wallstreet Contrast Problem

Pete Prodoehl yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jan 27 12:53:01 2003

Does the screen appear almost (but not quite completely) black?

Have you tried any firmware updates?

(An Apple Store Genius suggested I try a firmware update, and also
suggested bad RAM might be a problem, I haven't tried either yet.)

I've got a Wallstreet running OS X 10.1.5 that does something similar if
I try to put it to sleep and wake it again.

Out of curiosity, what was the OS X app that could adjust the contrast?

Pete