Wallstreet Contrast Problem

Brian Alston yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jan 27 20:43:01 2003

Pete

	Actually my screen appears almost totally white. As if the contrast
is turned all the way some way (not sure if its all the way up or down).
I  can see faded, washed out, images if I look from the top down. That's
the only way I have of logging out and rebooting normally.

	As for the piece of OS X software. I was totally wrong, it was an
adjustment software for brightness and not contrast. I guess just
wishful thinking on my part. The site is
"http://www.splasm.com/products/index.html". I did, however, find this
article that may interest you though. Go here
"http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20010412130425200". Have a
good one.

Brian