NTP server

Shawn Dunn yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 30 23:42:01 2003

Hey there folks, I've got a question here, have a number of machines
NAT'd behind a public IP, the gateway is pulling it's time
synchronization from public stratum2 servers just fine, How do I make
that same gateway system act as the NTP server for the rest of the
internal machines?   obviously I can't forward the neccessary port to
all machines, and having all the machines on the same page when it
comes to time would sure be nice, and much more polite in general than
using public servers for each machine.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

				--SF