Appletalk Services

David Tisdell yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 02:37:01 2003

I have also experienced this problem on a Red Hat 7.2
box running netatalk 1.5.3. It has been recommended to
me to upgrade to netatalk 1.6 but it has to be built
from source. The only rpm I have found is from
Mandrake for x86. It would not install on Red Hat 7.2
and of course would not work with YellowDog. I have
switched some of my Mac OS X clients to connecting via
Samba until I have a chance to try the 1.6 upgrade.
You may want to join the netatalk admins listserve and
raise the issue. Go to
http://netatalk.sourceforge.net/mailing_lists.php for
more information.
Dave