mozilla 1.0--could not execute binary file

Ken Grunke yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 21:26:01 2003

On Friday 31 January 2003 09:49 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 09:09:03PM -0600, Ken Grunke wrote:
> > I can't find any help on the mozilla site, but I've tried
> > installing Mozilla 1.0 (the full tar.gz archive) with the
> > terminal result of
>
> Right now you should be installing 1.2.1, not 1.0.
>
> Try this, (beleive me, I hate asking people to compile their own
> programs)
>
> Get the tarball from here...

I wouldn't mind at all, except it's a 39 mb download. Will the
compiled app take up that much space? Space is limited on my box,
unfortunately.
I have .9x from my distro, it's on the CD--was working fine (sort of)
but I figured I may as well upgrade so I tossed it.
Well, I may give 1.2.1 a try. Thanks for the compile instructions :-)

Ken