Ximian and my status

Jay Contonio yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 31 22:03:01 2003

Well first I want to thank everybody for their help.  I now have KDE off
of my system and Ximian Desktop on there.  One problem I encountered was I
launched red-carpet as a normal user and subscribed to some channels...but
now when I launch it as root it gives me 404 File Not Found errors when
trying to reach the channels.

Another thing I find odd is Evolutions problem with connecting to my IMAP
server.  It's pretty straight forward but it won't get my email...

Oh and I've been search high and low for the mouse emulation combo's on an
iBook...I seem to have a few down but the normal right click I can't get.
I want that damn fish off of my panel.

Is there a way to make the graphics a little crisper?  It seems like I am
in 16 color mode but I know I set it as 32 bit.

Again, thanks for all of your help.

--
Jay Contonio
jay@jcontonio.com