Difference between apt from yellowdoglinux and ayo.freshrpms.net

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 3 18:16:00 2003

No, I don't know the difference, except the ayo.freshrpms.net one seems
faster and crashes less. It also has general dependency improvements.
It's safe to install, I have it.
-AliasN