Blackdonw Java problems.

Jose M. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 5 10:09:01 2003

	Thank you very much.

	I'm trying to install this version, hope to be fixed.

	Only a single question, can you connect to ftp.blackdown.org via ftp ??, I=
=20
can do it but when I type a "ls" command, no response is obtained :(((...=20
seems like machine is empty.

Regards.

El S=E1bado 05 Julio 2003 06:20, Pietro Pesci-Feltri C. escribi=F3: