No GUI install

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 7 07:37:02 2003

Well, If you must get back into ydl, even with over 8gb on the root drive,
boot from the ydl 3.0 cd and type:
linux rescue root=/dev/hdaX
Where X is the number of the root partition you installed ydl on. I am doing
this every time to boot into ydl (pathetic, but, well, I make good use of the
disc!) and to prove it I am writing this email from kmail (normally I use
evolution, though.
-AliasN