Xserve fan makes allot of noise in YDL3 but not OSX?

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 8 07:29:13 2003

> The right thing, of course, would be to implement something that does
> the same feedback loop that seems to be in OSX.  It would be a cool
> (no pun intended) weekend project for someone - if only I had a weekend!

There appears to be no support for anything Xserve related in the
lm-sensors project (temperature/fan RPM/etc. sensing).  That's the
place it should go.  We could use that, too.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.