Mozilla not working after install

Brian Costa yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 11 09:13:01 2003

I'm starting with an iMac DV 400, YDL only, custom install - selected
"everything" for install...

Initially the /etc/X11/XF86Config file was wrong - it had a VertRefresh
of  75 - 60, which needed to be changed to 75 - 117.  This change
allowed X to start.  But Mozilla would not start.  Clicking the icon
caused the outline of a window to appear breifly, and then it would
dissappear.  I then did a full "yum update", and tried it again.  Still
Mozilla does not start.

The /usr/bin/mozilla script runs "exec
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.2.1/mozilla-bin -UILocale en-US", which just returns
without any indication that there is a problem.

Any ideas?

TIA Brian