Mozilla not working after install

Daniel yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 11 10:34:00 2003

Did you try running just:
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.2.1/mozilla-bin

from a terminal window?  Sometimes GUI apps will dump error information
back to STDERR on the terminal from which they were executed.  Also,
executing mozilla without the extra locale information may help identify
where the error is.

Also, two more places to check for errors:
         /var/log (us 'ls -last /var/log | less' to sort by modification date)
         Try using Ctrl+Alt+F1 to jump out of X.  Sometimes X logs it's
errors out to one of the virtual terminals.
         (you can use Alt+F7 to get back into X)