Mac On Linux problem

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jul 13 19:39:01 2003

MacOnLinux fired up straight away for me, though I did have tweak a few
things to get sound, full screen, the resolution I wanted, etc.

I'm running on a relatively recent model Mac, an iBook with Newworld
ROMS. I know this has an impact on the way the machine boots and the
choice of Linux bootloader so it probably also determines how Mol
should be configured.

Have a look at http://maconlinux.org

This page in particular might perhaps describe the problem you're
having:
http://maconlinux.org/userguide/newworldrom.html

Good luck

Greg