themes

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 14 21:07:01 2003

I'm running Gnome on YDL3.0. I've just spent some time tinkering with
the appearance of my desktop, downloaded a few themes and icon set from
art.gnome.org, etc.

The one thing I don't seem to be able to change is the icon for the
Main Menu in a panel. I'd prefer to use the Gnome footprint but I'm
stuck with the YDL logo. The Main Menu is the only panel item whose
properties cannot be edited.

I've been hunting around in the ~/.gconf directory looking at the xml
files that define the properties for pretty much all the Gnome stuff.
I've found what I think are the files for the panel and even the main
menu but I can't find a property which enables/disables configuration
of the main menu.

I  know this is pretty trivial but I really appreciate some help. I
want the little footprint, not the little yellow dog.

Greg