Quadruple boot YDL, Gentoo PPC, Mac OS X, Mac OS 9???

Ron Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 19 17:48:01 2003

I remember something from this mailing list (probably in April or May)
with people running into problems when the system had more than 15
partitions (or maybe mount points?). I didn't follow the thread very
closely because it did not affect anything I was doing at the time. I
think the problem affected OS X more than YDL. You may want to check
into that, or keep it in mind if you do start having problems.

Sounds like an interesting project, I would love to hear your results.
Maybe you can keep some notes and write a HOWTO?

-Ron