Quadruple boot YDL, Gentoo PPC, Mac OS X, Mac OS 9???

David Orlovich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jul 20 14:31:01 2003

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 08:15 AM, Ron Smith wrote:

> <snip>

> Note that currently only HFS is supported by YDL, not HFS+ (well, not
> without some kernel mods anyway), and if you are using a Mac Disk
> Utility to set up the partitions on the disk Mac OS Extended means
> HFS+ and Mac OS Standard means HFS.

Something I've been wondering about - if I format my HD partitions as
UFS then can both OSX and various Linux distros all read these
partitions?  I'm thinking only OS9 would not be able to ... is this an
option?  Cheers, David O.