Lexar Jumpdrive?

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 21 17:38:01 2003

Your USB drive should appear as a SCSI device for reasons which elude
me.

To mount my drive I do this

$ mount -t ext2 /dev/sda1 /mnt/usbhd

Your mileage may vary. Also, if you've formatted it with HFS there seem
to be a whole bunch of strange little partitions that are probably of
great interest to OS9 and OSX but of very little interest to you.
You'll find the filesystem you're after somewhere in the vicinity
/dev/sda9.

I've done this with both YDL2.2 and YDL3.0. In both cases it worked
with a standard install. I didn't have to rebuild the kernel or insmod
anything.

Greg