DVD Playing [was: pismo Qs/short rant]

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 22 20:51:01 2003

I used yum to install Xine and I believe it picked up all the
dependencies. libdvdcss is definitely installed. DVDs play correctly up
to the normal menu screen. However, I'm not having any luck selecting
the 'Play Movie' or equivalent function on any of the admittedly very
few discs I've tried so far.

I'm sure I just need to do a little more experimenting.