How to get Mozilla to work with JavaScripts?

Tyler Kelly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 12:20:02 2003

My problem is that Mozilla will not load Java Applets on web sites because =
it needs a plugin.  The plugin should run the Java Virtual Machine or JRE s=
o that the Applets will work.  For example, if you go to news.bbc.co.uk the=
re is a Java Applet that streams a banner with "LATEST" but this does not w=
ork in Mozilla for PPC. =20

I can find Java plugins for Linux on Intel, but not for Linux PPC.

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 11:05AM, mamonbbux <mamonbbux@nerim.net> wr=
ote:

>Tyler Kelly a =EF=BF=BDcrit :
>> I have successfully installed Yellow Dog on my G4 cube, but the Mozilla =
browser doesn't run JavaScripts...
>> (...)
>> I downloaded and installed the IBM Java ... doesn't seem to come with a =
Mozilla or Netscape plugin