How to get Mozilla to work with JavaScripts?

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 12:45:00 2003

Tyler Kelly a écrit :
> For example, if you go to news.bbc.co.uk there is a Java Applet that streams a banner with "LATEST"

the red text letter-by-letter_writing ?
I can see this kind at the top of the index of news.bbc.uk

but it's more obvious for me to see that's my mozilla is java well
plugged when I go to this url:
-> http://www.jigzone.com/
when I click on a puzzle-image, I can see the applet box mounting all
the pieces. And it tells me, that it's an applet !

to be able to have this java on my mozilla...:

On [Fri, 18 Jul 2003] I've posted

so you should try :
-> http://penguinppc.org/projects/java

--