How to get Mozilla to work with JavaScripts?

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 18:14:01 2003

Javascript and Java are two quite different things. Javascript is
almost certainly working properly. Java applets won't run.

I've also installed the IBM JVM. I'm using the SDK to compile and run
my own Java code and the appletviewer application to test applets, but
I haven't had any luck running applets in Mozilla. I don't think there
is a Moz plugin in IBM's Java.

You could have a look at the Blackdown PPC port of Java. It has a Moz
plugin though I found it very unstable when I used it. I could run
really basic 'Hello World' stuff but anything more complicated failed.

Greg