YDL with a WD 120GB and B/W G3

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 24 12:01:09 2003

(cheapest) Install an Apple bootstrap partition on the MacOS drive.

(a bit more expensive) Get a Mac-compatible PCI UltraATA card, that
MacOS9 *will* recognize.  They're rare, but they do exist.  CDW sells
one.  I have it installed in a beige G3 -- works great.
	http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=379460

Rick