Battery Monitor

Christopher Brown yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 25 12:03:02 2003

This should be a simple one. I an using a dual usb iBook and need to
clear a little space. I chose the "Workstation" install from the YDL
disks, but it doesn't seem to have installed the Package Manager (I
think that's what it's called.).

So my question is how do I go about deleting items/packages.
Specifically, ALL the games, the 3 or 4 different media players that
don't work anyhow and various text editors. I have a 4GB partition that
is 75% full. I would like to get it down near 50% but unlike Mac OS I am
assuming that I can't just delete things I don't want.

Christopher