Just Curious: Which Mail Client Do You Use?

Rickard E yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 25 23:46:01 2003

> So...what mail client do you folks use, and why do you prefer that
> client over against another?

I use the Mozilla mailer. This is beacuse it interacts well
with the web browser; I handle a lot of e-mail with URL:s in
them. This proved to require tweaking when I tried e.g.
Mutt, so this solution is really handy for me. It seems to
work as well on intel Linux as on windows platform as it
does on my YDL2.3 PB. I don't like all-in-one solutions much
either (I prefer Pegasus mail client on a windows machine)
but Mozilla keeps the two components pretty well separated
from a user's point of view.
/Rickard E