Fixing OSx boot partition

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 26 22:02:01 2003

Hello I am currently trying to use your guide to fix my partition
in osx. I am trying to fix it from another drive running osx and
ran into the following problems:
1. Using "sudo ./pdisk_OSX" i get a message saying
"command not found", i have tried many variations on this
command and still no luck, what can i do?
2. Without using that pdisk i use the built in one but once I get
to step three the "t" command is not support, so im guessing I
my install your compiled one which has the   T command
enable, but I ran that one
    What can i do to fix this, im getting desperate, Thanks