YDL 3.0 and Cube - Network doesnīt work

Ask Me yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 30 05:53:01 2003

hi,
I installed YDL 3.0 and all went perfect except the networling. When booting
the machine stops booting after trying to initialize the original network
card of my cube. I booted without any networking and tried to configure the
hardware manually. None of the suggested Apple NICs worked, with none the
network was successfully started ("network couldnīt be enabeld).  Reading
the article archive didnīt help.....  tecnicalyl the NIC is ok, worked
perfect when using OSX.

Any idea or hint ?

:)