Re: YDL 3.0 and Cube - Network doesnīt work

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 30 06:15:00 2003

Hi,
This is my usual answer when it comes to sound and network issues. Are
you sure you are booting from the 2.4.20 kernel? If you have it
installed? Because I found that the following issues where resolved
when booting from the right kernel version (I boot from a disc, but it
is installed, so the versions need to be exact, I.E. boot from the disc
you installed from):
Able to compile gnome
Sound works in kde (Fixed the /dev/dsp error, also resolved by having
the first user logged into the terminal since that boot start kde, or
gnome)
Able to get network working.

-AliasN