128 Hex encryption

Christopher Brown yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 31 12:03:02 2003

Does anyone know (and if you do will you explain) how to set 128bit
encryption (WEP)? I have a number of wireless devices and a number of
wireless access points (two of which are not mine) in my area and would
like a small bit of security so I am using WEP on my router's firewall.
It works great on the Mac OS side but I am unable to connect to my WLAN
without setting up my wireless connection under linux. Specifically what
file(s) do I need to edit and what are the instructions I need to give them?

Thanks,
Christopher