php compilation and postgresql -- do i need to also compile php-pgsql

Mark Kirkwood yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 1 17:53:01 2003

Building from source using --with-pgsql is all that is required for Php and Postgresql to work together.

If I understand it correctly, the php-pgsql is an rpm package that you add on to the base php package to make to it talk to Postgresql. However, if you are building php from source, then everything you need is contained in the source archive!

regards

Mark